Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Three Local Businesses I Love

It is great to live in a community where you feel at home and have places and businesses that you like to frequent. Whenever I go to these three places I am welcomed. They are truly glad to see me. And I like that.

1. Wok 88 - My favorite Chinese food in Andover. Usually we have it delivered to our home. It comes fast and it tastes great and the driver is so nice. Pot Stickers are great. My daughter loves the Lo Mein. And we always have fun with the fortune cookies at the end of the meal.

2.  Artistic Treasures - This is a gift store located on Bunker Lake Road (close to the Target on Bunker Lake Road. The owner of the great little shop carries items from local artisans. You will find things here you haven't seen anywhere else. I expected the prices to be higher than usual but that is not the case. Prices are very reasonable. The owner is so welcoming and helpful. A fun place to stop in, browse and visit.

3.  Country Fresh Foods - I found this place when I played Bingo at the Andover Fun Fest this past summer. The prize for my winning Bingo was a gift certificate from this place. Gina, the owner, delivers groceries to your door once a week or less often if you like. The selection is great and prices are reasonable. I rise early so every Wednesday I am greeted at around 6 AM with a cheerful "Good Morning". You don't have to answer the door if you don't want to. Just put your order out front, she will fill up the basket, leave the groceries and pick up a check the following week. So convenient for those busy days.

What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment